Terms and conditions:
- This redemption will start from 2nd October 2021 to 10th October 2021 (“Campaign Period”), both dates inclusive and is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above.
- Gifts are redeemed on a first come, first served basis while stocks last (Limit to first 50 redemptions)
- Gifts are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for credit, cash or kinds in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- Chek Hup shall not be held responsible for the information submitted via form which fails to reach the processing officer for whatever reason, including server down or technical glitches. Participants are advised to contact Chek Hup for verification or confirmation. It is the individual’s responsibility to provide detailed information accurately.
- Chek Hup will only use the information for the purposes of the campaign, our internal record keeping and reporting, as well as external reporting and auditing purposes in connection with the campaign.
- Chek Hup does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any gifts and shall not be responsible for any consequence including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property arising from or in connection with the campaign and/or redemption or use of gifts.
- Chek Hup reserves the right to terminate/ vary/ withdraw/ substitute this campaign at any time, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- The decision of Chek Hup on all matters relating to the campaign is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence, whether relating to the allotment of redemption or otherwise, will be entertained.
- Chek Hup reserves the right to vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.